What player(s) have improved over the season itself | Syracusefan.com

What player(s) have improved over the season itself

Alsacs

Living Legend
I think Cooney wins most improved over last season. However, he has regressed over the season. Grant and Christmas are better from last year. However we rarely see guys improve over the season recently. JB determines their roles in November and doesn't develop the players till the next season.

From November to now I'd agree on Rak and Grant. I think Silent G has gotten better (but he's still not very good), in a "normal" year, Gbinjie wouldn't sniff the court, but we needed him this year and he's better now than he was in November.

Can you all believe that 3 years ago we had Scoop and Triche starting with MCW and Dion off the bench?

I think Cooney wins most improved over last season. However, he has regressed over the season. Grant and Christmas are better from last year. However we rarely see guys improve over the season recently. JB determines their roles in November and doesn't develop the players till the next season.
Or maybe, just maybe, the reserves were just not ready for PT. Maybe, just maybe they were the program type guys that will play roles over the next three years, not stars that are 1-2 and done. Maybe, just maybe we should take a step back and look at what this team accomplished with limited scoring, outside shooting, lack of bench scoring, and injuries. That is all..