What r u thankfull for Wednesdays | Syracusefan.com

What r u thankfull for Wednesdays

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Re: SU Basketball
For me its our recruiting has been off the charts, championship caliber teams of late, and an honest , tell it like it is head coach.

I am thankful that even though Jimmy initially supported Mr. Fine, that when it was all said and done, there was no turning the other way like there was at PSU. I am also thankful that by the end of the month we will have 2 great recruits give their verbal commits (Ennis and Briscoe); well at least I am hoping I can be thankful for that.

I'm thankful that I no longer have to listen to Gottlieb everyday during the college basketball season. Just once or twice a week during the CBS games.

That Calipari is allowed to buy Davis and Noel from us while famous fairweather basketball fans support his program and are given free gifts from UK to market their product.
And Fencing.
:rolling:

All joking aside, for being number one twice in the last three years. That should bring in the recruits to cut down the nets as national champs soon enough.

I am thankful that we finally get to beat UNCheat, and Puke AS## on a regular basis. My wife and her entire family are UNC grads… can’t wait J