What Recruits Are Coming? | Syracusefan.com

What Recruits Are Coming?

anomander

Living Legend
I can't remember where but I read Chinoso Obokoh, and Thomas Bryant will be in attendance . Also heard Chris McCoullough was trying to come with Ron Patterson and Stanley Roberts. Any other names?

Jake mentioned kaleb joseph might be coming, mccollough i think is a no go due to weather now

I'm really hoping Kaleb makes it...I'd like to see that kid in Orange!! I think this will be the perfect setting for him.

Jake mentioned kaleb joseph might be coming, mccollough i think is a no go due to weather now

Aren't McCollough and Joseph basically from the same part of the country?

I hope you aren't tweeting him???
What the hell are you talking about?

Until a few hours ago, I didn't know who he was... So I Googled him and his twitter came up.

Upon seeing the link, I read his feed to see if he was coming.

What the hell are you talking about?

Until a few hours ago, I didn't know who he was... So I Googled him and his twitter came up.

Upon seeing the link, I read his feed to see if he was coming.
No need to get pissy about...Someone tweeted him, fans tweeting recruits isn't a good idea...

Was just asking if you were the one to tweet him.

I hope you aren't tweeting him???

Who cares if he was. It's so widespread that NCAA, by their silence on twitter, is basically giving it a free pass. Plus, there's no issue with asking a player if he's coming to a game.

Who cares if he was. It's so widespread that NCAA, by their silence on twitter, is basically giving it a free pass. Plus, there's no issue with asking a player if he's coming to a game.
People have been banned for it, it was stated in a previous thread...it isn't taken very lightly here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom