What to watch for during the NCAA selection show tonight. | Syracusefan.com

What to watch for during the NCAA selection show tonight.

Alsacs

Living Legend
Since we know most likely we will be a 4 seed with the outside chance at 3 this is what I will be watching.

1. Wh0 is the non-Michigan State top 4 that gets sent to play its first and second round games in Auburn Hills?
These are locks
Philadelphia-Duke, Georgetown
Lexington- Miami, Louisville
Dayton- Ohio State, Indiana
Auburn Hills- Michigan State
Salt Lake City- Gonzaga
San Jose
Austin- New Mexico
Kansas City- Kansas

That leaves Marquette, Syracuse, Kansas State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida for the other sites.

Obviously Marquette, Wisconsin, Michigan, Syracuse would all Auburn Hills. With Michigan State there the NCAA doesn't need to worry about tickets, and Michigan didn't have many good wins to end the season I think Wisconsin with a win today gets Auburn Hills with a loss to Ohio State it will come down to Syracuse or Michigan.
Kansas State wants KC
Florida is likely to Austin
leaving 1 BE/1 B1G for San Jose and the other to SLC.

2. Where do Indiana and Louisville end up?
I think Louisville with the regular and postseason BE title get the Midwest region and Indiana get the East. Which means Duke would be in the region with Indiana as 2 seed most likely.
I see the top line being Louisville, Gonzaga, Indiana, and Kansas OR Miami. Duke will be 2 seed in the East and I love it because either way Duke will have to go thru EITHER Louisville or Indiana to get to Atlanta.

I think we will end up in the toughest bracket for us match-up wise.

I can see wisconsin, michigan state, florida, unlv, or marquette in our bracket

UNM is actually 100 miles closer to Salt Lake City -- and it is MWC Country. Not sure if it ends up in Austin.

Give me a 4 in Philadelphia against Duke as a 1 in the East. I don't care how, I want to have our regional be Carrier Dome South.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom