What UConn did last night | Syracusefan.com

What UConn did last night

Alsacs

Living Legend
That really shocked me was how they didn't put a guy at the Free throw line in the zone instead they let their PGs penetrate and hit guys on the either side of the baseline. That led to a lot of easy buckets for them and really shredded our zone in way not many teams have this year. Also, I hope JB in the future doesn't let the opposition set the slow it down tempo it was obvious last night UConn's game plan was to shorten the game and take 20-25 seconds off each possession and then get into their offense. JB needs to press in the latter half of the first half when teams do this, while you may give up a few layups and commit some fouls it will speed things up and bring more energy to the team. Give UConn credit and let's beat Seton Hall and win the Big East regular season title.

That really shocked me was how they didn't put a guy at the Free throw in the zone instead they let their PGs penetrate and hit guys on the either side of the baseline. That lead to a lot of easy buckets for them and really shredded our zone in way not many teams have this year.

Noticed that as well. Calhoun always had one of his bigs there but Ollie clearly recognizes he doesn't have a big that can consistently hit that foul line shot or make the right pass. Great coaching by him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom