What with these ND jerseys? | Syracusefan.com

What with these ND jerseys?

Marsh01

Living Legend
Absolutely hideous. Also was I just drunk the other night or did ND not have all of this white on the court when they played Monday night?

Good game so far...ND is playing tough inside, Cooly is a beast down low.

Absolutely hideous. Also was I just drunk the other night or did ND not have all of this white on the court when they played Monday night?

Didn't see Monday, but that's a much great contrast on the court than we saw last season.

Uh oh, Vitale just said something about Boeheim's travel preferences. The natives are about to get fussy...

Didn't see Monday, but that's a much great contrast on the court than we saw last season.

Uh oh, Vitale just said something about Boeheim's travel preferences. The natives are about to get fussy...

I heard the Jimmy quote, he said right after that he was just messing with a good friend...

Didn't see Monday, but that's a much great contrast on the court than we uisaw last season.

he thinks hes funny, but hes really not...hes shot. oh well, would love to have his job and life regardless

ND is looking really really good...giving uk fits down low! Atkins looking GREAT!! This game may get ugly.

I agree on both fronts Marsh. What with the jersey's and I suppose they will base that decision on Noel's potential. He looks lost to me right now and overmatched.

If Nerlens Noel is the #1 pick in the NBA draft next year then the NBA is in serious trouble.

long ways to go and lots of maturing to do. no doubt UK will be good by March, but Noel is no Ant Davis. I believe his NBA stock has and will continue to decrease as the season goes on and others stock rises.

Cooley is all over the paint and grabbing everything that comes near him.

I always thought the concept of numbers is that you could read them from the stands and see which player is which.

(Actually, do we need numbers if the player's name is stitched onto his jersey?)

I heard the Jimmy quote, he said right after that he was just messing with a good friend...

Darn, I missed that. Not wild about his announcing, but it's cool that he's got a sense of humor about all that.

Darn, I missed that. Not wild about his announcing, but it's cool that he's got a sense of humor about all that.

Ive been ignoring much of his announcing tonight...

1) why is ND wearing black?

2) Kentucky sucks

3) doushy v and his lame stick got old 15 years ago

Agreed. Jerseys are awful. I have a 55 inch tv and the color of the jerseys make it impossible to see the numbers. How idiotic!

Why ruin the game with a ten minute sit in interview with a football player. Give the sideline reporter a 60sec spot during break. Hate when tehy do taht stuff.

If you're saying that Vitale and Boeheim are good friends, I think there are at least two of the parties involved who would disagree with that analysis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom