What would her father say? | Syracusefan.com

What would her father say?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
5769a1db76aa6c7e6bf16817de81a78f.jpg

It would probably force him to Turnover in his grave.

I'm not sure what is worse, her holding up that sign. Or that fact that it probably took her an hour to make, and at no time did she consider that it might make her look like a Ho.

I'm not sure what is worse, her holding up that sign. Or that fact that it probably took her an hour to make, and at no time did she consider that it might make her look like a Ho.
She is who we thought she was.

While the sign is certainly lewd, there's worse people for your daughter to be hooking up with than a guy with an economics degree from Harvard who also happens to be point guard for the Knicks.

While the sign is certainly lewd, there's worse people for your daughter to be hooking up with than a guy with an economics degree from Harvard who also happens to be point guard for the Knicks.

Good point. Ten years from now, JL will probably have more money than he made playing basketball. And yes, I'm talking about you Allen Iverson.

I'd like to think, even if incorrectly, that my daughter isn't hooking up with anybody....even a Harvard grad. And I'd damn certainly prefer that all of my neighbors, friends and the rest of the world not know her desires in that regard if she is.

It would probably force him to Turnover in his grave.
The back of the sign:
"So I can get pregnant and collect child support for 21 years. "
Those crazy NBA groupies. :D
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

What does everyone have against ho's? I've enjoyed the time i've spent with ho's.

Get me his autograph.

Sent from my DROIDX

I guess you could say this girl...

Should go to the free Linic

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Did ya hear that? That was the sound of a bullet going through her fathers head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom