Whatever happened to WVU? | Syracusefan.com

Whatever happened to WVU?

orange2win

2nd String
Man, do they stink. Already lost to Davidson and Dusquesne. Was Kevin Jones that indispensible?

have they gotten a recruit that was even marginally regarded since kevin jones? apparently not even huggins can recruit there.

Their fans are still standing and clapping waiting for the first basket

i'll make this as brief as I can:

1. Brothers having sisters.
2. moonshine and bob huggins.
3. TheDude.
4. Farm animals.

Man, do they stink. Already lost to Davidson and Dusquesne. Was Kevin Jones that indispensible?
I'm sure their fans would say its because they now play in the most elite conference in America.

Bad talent evaluation by huggins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened??? They became irreverent in basketball, and very soon to be football.

Huggins last year said he was worried about the big 12 move cause it would hurt recruiting, he was right. WVU hoops will never be the same

Huggins last year said he was worried about the big 12 move cause it would hurt recruiting, he was right. WVU hoops will never be the same

It's not that simple. Huggins recruited great when he was at K State, so you can't blame it purely on the Big 12. They were nobody and he got Michael Beasley and that other stud guy to go there.

I think he's coasting, maybe drinking again. Seems like he lost the edge after he built up that Final Four team. He hasn't replaced any of those guys with equal talents, as they departed over the last few years. Kevin Jones was just the last of them. Huggins was still in the Big East at the time. I think he's seen this coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom