Whatever happens tonight | Syracusefan.com

Whatever happens tonight

NKR1978

Living Legend
With all the ups and downs this season I just don't want it to end. The rollercoaster we've been on since we started 18-1 is what makes being a fan so much fun and so much torture.

But this team has been fairly criticized for not being tough. We had glimpses of their toughness at Louisville and with the Cincinnati game, but nothing sustained. Then we saw the wheels nearly fall off of our season. We went into the BET on such a low note...

We talk about owning the Garden, but really we haven't had any magical moments there since the Cal and UNC wins. The SJU game was fun when we had 80% of the sold out crowd, but that was really it. And finally, after a huge low, we got some magic back in our home away from the Dome. Redemption against Georgetown and that crowd was electric. As loud and excited and happy a crowd as I've ever been a part of.

This team took a punch and got back up and knocked the s*** out of Pitt and Georgetown before being overwhelmed. As a fan, that's all I ask back from the team, program and university I love.

Whatever happens tonight I'm going to look back on this season fondly. I just hope we don't have to look back on this ultimately satisfying season tomorrow.

Go f****** Orange!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom