how do i

• post a thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • and not a poll

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
New to the board. Just posted on the recruiting board for the first time. Basically, been a huge cuse fan my whole life. Dad played football at the cuse, mom taught at the cuse, and i was born at the cuse. So i have always grew up loving them to death. I play prep basketball in the NEPSAC. We play Brewster, New Hampton, South Kent and all them twice a year. Will be on here posting some when I can find some time. Working my butt off to try to get a scholarship, but will be on here some. Hope all is well and GO CUSE! Pumped for this season even though I have study hall from 7:30-9:30 from sunday-thursday night.

BLEED ORANGE!!

I think its stupid but isn't it wrong for recruits to chat on message boards or something like that??
Espeically if they grew up bleeding orange.

New to the board. Just posted on the recruiting board for the first time. Basically, been a huge cuse fan my whole life. Dad played football at the cuse, mom taught at the cuse, and i was born at the cuse. So i have always grew up loving them to death. I play prep basketball in the NEPSAC. We play Brewster, New Hampton, South Kent and all them twice a year. Will be on here posting some when I can find some time. Working my butt off to try to get a scholarship, but will be on here some. Hope all is well and GO CUSE! Pumped for this season even though I have study hall from 7:30-9:30 from sunday-thursday night.

Good luck with your studies and scholarship quest.

If the only way you can post to via a poll, my guess is that you probably are using IE 9 and probably have to enable compatibility mode for this site. When on this site, go up to the top of the browser window, look for an icon of a torn piece of paper (should be next to the refresh icon) and click on it. That should enable compatibility mode and you should be able to post normally after doing this. If you are using an earlier version of IE, you probably still have to enable compatibility mode but it differs depending on your version. I would find your version and google for how to set compatibility mode for it.

Chris McCullough recently enrolled at Brewster. Would be interested in your take on his abilities.

BLEED ORANGE!!

I think its stupid but isn't it wrong for recruits to chat on message boards or something like that??
Espeically if they grew up bleeding orange.

No

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Oooh, I want to see how long he can keep a higher likes:message count than CTO.

Good luck in the NEPSAC this year. I just started working in the Athletic Dept at St. Luke's in D4. Not sure if you'll ever play them, but if you do, give me a "Go Orange".

Good luck in the NEPSAC this year. I just started working in the Athletic Dept at St. Luke's in D4. Not sure if you'll ever play them, but if you do, give me a "Go Orange".
Definitely will let you know. Full schedule actually hasn't come out yet.. We scrimmage Tilton in mid October Possibly. That would be fun.. I'll let you know when schedule comes out completely for us!

Just don't get involved with a girl with any ties to Duke. We don't want a Randy II.
Hahahahaha! Sad thing is, I would die for a dukie chick right now.. All guys school, and in the middle of no where.