What's up with the spacing? | Syracusefan.com

What's up with the spacing?

SWC75

Bored Historian
Why did my last post come out this way?

In case you aren't seeing the same thing I am, My text halts in the middle of the page and then goes to the next line. the right side of the post area is left blank.

- This post came out OK, with normal spacing.

Looks normal to me

Here's what I see:

1599104438883.png

I'm still seeing what I posted in my screen shot, (which I assume looks to you as it does to me). I've made posts both before and afterwards that have proper spacing. Any ideas on what happened?

It still looks that way to me. I'm about to post the chapter on 1928. We'll see how it comes out.

Oh, well...as long as everybody else is seeing it correctly.

1599152729545.png

what browser?

Google Chrome. I also have Firefox and Edge. I'll see if it looks any different there.

Whadaya know- it's looks fine on both Firefox and Edge. So we have something that looks OK on two browsers but not on one. But other posts on that browser look fine. It's an old series I did years ago and several computers ago, (this one is nearign the edn of it's ru n, too)> I KNow I I had WORKS instead of WORD with one of them. Maybe that's the problem.

I just noticed something else. Firstly that the 1925 post seems OK, even on Chrome. 1926, 27 and 28 get condensed. But that only happens if I click on the link and wait for the advertisement at the top to appear before scrolling down to read my post. If I immediately scroll down before the ad appears, the spacing is normal and stays that way. Could this have something to do with the downloading of the ad?

Last edited:
The problem seems to have gone away but I don't know why. I'll let you know if it recurrs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom