Whats your "After"? | Syracusefan.com

Whats your "After"?

I cant help but laugh at how serious this commerical is. Intense music, dramatic imagery and then....chocolate milk.

I cant help but laugh at how serious the commerical is. Intense music, dramatic imagery and then....chocolate milk.

I was thinking, "wow, this is going to be about an important issue......or...chocolate milk providing essential nutrients"

my after:
in a blender -
1 cup milk (or 2/3 cup cream), 4 ice cubes, shot of vanilla syrup, shot of liquid cappuccino concentrate (stock up when in Canada - not sold in USA, at least not west of the Mississippi), 2 shots kahlua, teaspoon of malt, teaspoon chocolate syrup. Makes a 2 1/2 cup drink. Serve with whipped cream. If you want to sleep, do not drink this before bedtime.

When I was in college, I got into a weird habit of mixing my whey protein into cereal. Synthia-6 made great tasting flavors, and I would often mixed it in with cornflakes and milk or other combinations. It was a great after workout snack.

I remember back on Lawrinson 11, Bill Smith and Bill Finney would each down a quart of orange juice when they returned from practice.

whenever i see melo from now on im not gonna think national championship...or elite nba player...all im gonna think about is..."i refuel with chocolate milk"

How am I going to defend Melo to people who call him out of shape or pudgy? Oh yea, oh yea! Well he refuels with chocolate milk after workouts so watch your tone sir!

Don't know if you guys saw the outtakes, but he also has an orange/raspberry scone after workouts to go along with the choc milk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom