When Boeheim retires... | Syracusefan.com

When Boeheim retires...

SU2NASA

All American
Why not this man?

45620811e2fed120000eeb6ecc5f07c8.jpg

He would be in a line behind Hop, Gmac, Autry, and Allen Griffin.

Also Jay Wright

Oh my... really?? If this is a joke (hopefully so), good one. If not, oh boy. The answer is so painfully obvious which I'm sure you actually know... H O P K I N S. He has been waiting for YEARS, has already been appointed Boeheim's replacement and there is no way in hell that Syracuse would snub him like that.

He would be in a line behind Hop, Gmac, Autry, and Allen Griffin.

Also Jay Wright

And why is that? He's taken an EMU program that was brutal and done a fantastic job with bringing it back to respectability. And it's only going to get better as he starts getting his own kids in there.

I believe they were #1 in the nation in defensive field goal percentage.

No offense to Rob Murphy, but what has he accomplished at EMU to make anyone think he deserves to be the next coach at Syracuse? They have never finished higher than tied for 5th in the MAC. And as we know from watching Western Michigan last week, that's not exactly a great conference EMU plays in.

Oh good lord, no. They win games 48-46. No doubt he's done a nice job there considering what he stepped into, but he certainly wouldn't deserve the keys to the Ferrari based upon his body of work to this point. (And for the record, I like Murph)

No offense to Rob Murphy, but what has he accomplished at EMU to make anyone think he deserves to be the next coach at Syracuse? They have never finished higher than tied for 5th in the MAC. And as we know from watching Western Michigan last week, that's not exactly a great conference EMU plays in.

If you saw the dumpsterfire before, he's actually done a great job. They're going to continue getting better.

No chance in hell. He's used transfers to get EMU to where they are...which isn't all that much. Kudos to him for riding Wes Johnon's transfer recruitment to a HC gig.

There was a reason why he tried to bolt for a scouting gig with the Magic after his 1st year at EMU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom