When Brandon Plays like he has.. | Syracusefan.com

When Brandon Plays like he has..

Su Grad Wannabe

Walk On
I strongly believe we have the best back court in the nation. I think it finally clicked for Brandon and you will continue to see a more mature and confident player. When he plays confident he's an extremely hard player to stop because of his size and skill and I think it's finally hitting home watching Waiters and now MCW most likely go top ten. With Brandon playing aggressive and to his potential and MCW maturing I dont see a better back court Imo..

Also are wings are very good and don't get much better with Grant playing out his mind and CJ being as solid as he is.. Only if are McDonald's All American centers can play better and stay on the court!!:bang:

It's close. I think it's between bt and mcw or, Burke and hardaway right now for the best backcourt in the nation.

It's close. I think it's between bt and mcw or, Burke and hardaway right now for the best backcourt in the nation.

That would be the only better back court but assuming Triche keeps playing aggressive I would give the edge to the light skinned brothers. Triche just needs to keep attacking the basket and with his size he should be able to draw fouls and attempt at least 8 Ft's a game.