When did they start giving out Final Four trophies? | Syracusefan.com

When did they start giving out Final Four trophies?

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Yesterday was the first time I can recall the NCAA giving out trophies for teams going to the final four. Is this new or was a always to drunk to notice?
image.jpg

I was wondering that too...I don't remember it.

Its not a FF Trophy, its the East Regional Champion is how it is presented. Semantics I know.

I thought the same while watching triche nearly drop it on his head

thats the thing about this tourney that I like. Getting to the final four is a like a jr championship...then winning it all its like winning a major.

Wow I never noticed before but I guess they have been doing it for a few years now.

Really happy for these guys, this team. Really, really, really happy for them.

and to offset the above picture.

finalfourhero.jpg
Nice picture. But I still have a problem with championship teams putting t-shirts on over their jerseys. The team name on the front of the jersey is what you're playing for (that, and each other).

The caps are appropriate, but the t-shirts. . .

Nice picture. But I still have a problem with championship teams putting t-shirts on over their jerseys. The team name on the front of the jersey is what you're playing for (that, and each other).

The caps are appropriate, but the t-shirts. . .
the name syracuse is on the front.

James Southerland is the only basketball player I have ever seen who doesn't look like a complete idiot in a baseball cap. I don't know what it is about basketball players and baseball caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom