When do we join the ACC? | Syracusefan.com

When do we join the ACC?

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
As of Saturday we will be 6 games in and have only played one team that was not once in the Big East. I guess the game against WTFU is really the beginning of ACC play for us. We have played more Big Ten games than ACC games so far this year!

With our geographical rivals being Pitt and BC (4 games) and Miami, V-Tech, ND, (at least 3) and our annual games against Nova and StJohns (2 games) we will play as much of a BE schedule as we do an ACC one pretty much every season.

ACC is really bad. I used to think it was fun, uptempo ball...watching from the outside. Now I see its a league with a mixture of teams that cant shoot and teams that cant play defense..and some that do neither.

We thought we'd be joining the ACC from the 80's & 90's. Not the case.

When SU, Pitt, Ville & ND start running this league...it'll be more of a shellshock for ACC blueblood fans than it is for former Big East-ers.

As of Saturday we will be 6 games in and have only played one team that was not once in the Big East. I guess the game against WTFU is really the beginning of ACC play for us. We have played more Big Ten games than ACC games so far this year!
More Big East games too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom