When does DC come back? | Syracusefan.com

When does DC come back?

jec1521

2nd String
Any news? I feel like we could use him, not only as an extra body at the 5, but he's one of the only players on the team with some cajones.

Any news? I feel like we could use him, not only as an extra body at the 5, but he's one of the only players on the team with some cajones.

I think he came back to practice on Thursday.

Hopefully we'll see him tonight. I think Waters said that JB wanted him to have more than two practices in before getting some run again.

He has been practicing since last Thursday and he Might play some tonight according to JB at this presser on Saturday.

I think he will see the floor tonight for some minutes. Probably not a lot but I would at least like to see him get in there and work some of the rust off.

It might be worthwhile to get him 10 minutes of floor time when Devonte Gardner is on the floor for Marquette.

I'd like to see him get some minutes. Not only to be that extra body, but to eat up some fouls that could be called on Rak and Keita if they're in.

I think a lot of people here realize that Coleman is key for this team to make a deep run. There's plenty of argument about whether Rak is underdeveloped as a low-post player or isn't being given enough touches to make an impact or both. Personally I feel he has failed to step up. But my big concern now is, what will JB and the staff do upon DaJuan's return? He was averaging less than 8 minutes per game in conference play prior to his surgery (perhaps in part due to the injury). IF (big if) he plays tonight I'd be surprised to see more than 4 maybe 5 minutes for his first game back and we've only got 3 more regular season games after that. I just don't see that there is enough time or faith from the staff to get Coleman the PT he would need to ramp-up and make a serious impact in the BE tourney or NCAA. I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but I've all but resigned myself to the belief that our tournament hopes rest squarely on the shoulders of Rak or hot shooting streaks from some combination of Southy, Triche, MCW and/or Cooney.

I think he will see the floor tonight for some minutes. Probably not a lot but I would at least like to see him get in there and work some of the rust off.
Well it will be interesting to see if he starts. See if JB "promised" him that if he came to SU, he would be a starter, like some say he did with Fab his freshman year. If he is truly healthy, the distribution of minutes will be interesting.

Well it will be interesting to see if he starts. See if JB "promised" him that if he came to SU, he would be a starter, like some say he did with Fab his freshman year. If he is truly healthy, the distribution of minutes will be interesting.

pretty sure jb said a couple weeks ago that grant will be starting the rest of the season.

pretty sure jb said a couple weeks ago that grant will be starting the rest of the season.
So you don't think it's possible that DC starts at the five and JG starts at the four and have Xmas come off the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom