When Doley gets involved, it makes a difference | Syracusefan.com

When Doley gets involved, it makes a difference

Rocco

Watching you.
7 points, 5 rebs, 4 steals, 3 assists, 2 blocks. Ended up fouling out, but was much more active today. Other than the float to no man's land late in the game, he is usually our best passer.

Need him to keep getting himself involved early and often.

I agree with what has been said above, I wish someone would feed the kid. I am a little concerned that he will get "beat up" by opponent's big guys. He has a good head for game.

i thought i heard marek at the free throw line taunting luka kraljelvic with "ničvreden kozje turd "

( roughly translates into worthless goat turd )

He should be playing his natura position with us but is forced to play center mostly. happens but kind of feel bad

He should be playing his natura position with us but is forced to play center mostly. happens but kind of feel bad

I heard when he was young, he was good enough to play with older boys and being younger, he was smaller so they played him at PG. That would explain his great court sense, passing, ball handling, and outside shooting (though Europeans want all players to shoot from outside, generally). Regardless, I never fear when MD has the ball. Sure, he makes mistakes but he makes so many more right decisions and great plays, I can live with a few mistakes.

I think some teams count deflections as a stat. Marek must have had more deflections this game than other players have had all year. BB has been surprisingly good with deflections on defense too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom