When will Tyus Battle enter into NBA Mock Drafts? | Syracusefan.com

When will Tyus Battle enter into NBA Mock Drafts?

GoCuse1979

Walk On
Now that he has stepped up on defense, started driving and scoring while getting to the foul line, and shooting near 50% from 3 point range, I think we will start seeing his name in the late first round area by the end of January.

Ugh...

I wish he would stop looking like someone just kicked his puppy when we make mistakes. Other than that, he's been "super, scintillating, sensational."

I'll never say never, but he has a ways to go. We still need to be more concerned about Lydon leaving. Lydon is the 21st best prospect according to Draft Express right now. Battle is listed as the 21st best prospect in the ACC. The draft is loaded with guards this year that have been consistent all year.

I'll never say never, but he has a ways to go. We still need to be more concerned about Lydon leaving. Lydon is the 21st best prospect according to Draft Express right now. Battle is listed as the 21st best prospect in the ACC. The draft is loaded with guards this year that have been consistent all year.
Learned your lesson, I see.

This is why I hate the one and done rule.. Stupid NBA needs to change their rules.

Why? So Battle would have never come in the first place and college would have even less talent to remind us of having Seikaly, DC, Sherman, Stevie, etc all on one team, and Billy Owens joining some of them shortly thereafter? I'm all for freedoms, but that includes the NBA's freedom as well, I suppose. It's kind of nice to see some talent still in college ball.