Where are we ranked on Monday | Syracusefan.com

Where are we ranked on Monday

Edfromsodus

Scout Team
4 ACC wins in a row. Two of top ten teams. Can we slide into the top 25. What a job by Jimmy!

89fd1e1de4dc67e60f7f2b40110a4c0b.jpg

I don't know what the minimum number of wins we could have and still make the tournament are. And I don't want to find out.

I don't know what the minimum number of wins we could have and still make the tournament are. And I don't want to find out.
4 more, all in the ACC tourney

Personally, I'll settle for continuing to play well and not worry about the rankings. Not sure that the total body of work is worthy of being ranked--but we are clearly showing signs of beginning to round into form for the postseason. Perfect timing to be hitting our stride as a team.

Personally, I'll settle for continuing to play well and not worry about the rankings. Not sure that the total body of work is worthy of being ranked--but we are clearly showing signs of beginning to round into form for the postseason. Perfect timing to be hitting our stride as a team.

Yep we need to worry about winning a few more road games, the RPI matters more than human perception at this stage!

If we want to be ranked down the line, all we have to do is beat Duke! ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom