Where Are We Ranked On Monday? | Syracusefan.com

Where Are We Ranked On Monday?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
And before you say, "who cares," remember that with #1s dropping like flies, this loss to an unranked team hurts, albeit on the road.

Hopefully this won't affect our seeding too much down the road.

With UL also losing, I say we drop to #5.

I think 6. We did beat a ranked team on monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And before you say, "who cares," remember that with #1s dropping like flies, this loss to an unranked team hurts, albeit on the road.

This team shouldnt worry one second about seeding, we need to make sure we come to play Monday and then Saturday, if not this team could easily follow in Lvilles path, Pitt and ND are going to give this team fits.

I think 7, hope some others lose, love to se KU go down but I highly doubt it.

Couple of rules apply here:
For AP (Ron Morris, that other idiot I forget his name) - Add 5 to where you think we'd be ranked
ESPN "power" rankings lol - Again, add 5 (Jay Bilas, a few other "analysts")

Right now, irrelevant.

Stay in the top 10 until the BET, & we get a 2 seed at worse.

#6 or 7.
Lost in this poll period: LVille 5, Arizona 6, Butler 9, K State 11, Minnesota 12.
Won in this poll: Indiana 7, Florida 8, Gonzaga 10.

IU and Florida will both jump us. Gonzaga is a toss up. So we'll be either 6 or 7. Usually a loss to an unranked team brings consequences so the Zags could jump us.

i say 6 as well. um, ku, fla, iu,zaga, us, duke, etc. i think the ville will stay in top 20.. around 19

#6 or 7.
Lost in this poll period: LVille 5, Arizona 6, Butler 9, K State 11, Minnesota 12.
Won in this poll: Indiana 7, Florida 8, Gonzaga 10.

IU and Florida will both jump us. Gonzaga is a toss up. So we'll be either 6 or 7. Usually a loss to an unranked team brings consequences so the Zags could jump us.
ditto on this

With so many Top 10 teams losing, and beating a ranked team earlier this week, I'd say 6 (7 at worst).

And, unless they go into the tank and start playing like they did in the first part of the season, this (and the LV game) puts Nova squarely on the bubble. And that is not a place many thought they would be about 2 weeks ago.

I say who cares because rankings mean nothing when it comes to tourney selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom