Where can one purchase a Nike "Syracuse" basketball? | Syracusefan.com

Where can one purchase a Nike "Syracuse" basketball?

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
A friend and I are both desperately trying to purchase a Nike "Syracuse" basketball, but are not having any luck.

Every time I try to Google it, the search returns point me to the actual SU basketball team or SU Nike clothing.

Does anyone have any leads on where one can buy the Nike "Syracuse" basketball used in home games or a replica?

Thanks in advance, TJ

IMG_1169.JPG

Last edited:
I've found it on a few sites but it seems to be out of stock.

Try Manny's or Shirt World (hoping this provokes some really good responses by mentioning Shirt World). I have one that is not exactly game official like the one you posted above, but still quite nice. I bought it at one of those stores.

I did a couple quick searches. I found them for Kentucky and strangely Iowa State, but no Syracuse... One trick I used is to search with the term "basketballs" (plural) as the singular returns results not related to the actual ball (as you mentioned).

One other thought. If you are looking to spend a bit more, Steiner Sports has sold game used ones before. I always thought it would be cool to have one from a game I attended, but I have never seen one offered from a game I have been at.