Where do recruits sit? | Syracusefan.com

Where do recruits sit?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Section 314 and I were wondering this while watching the UCONN game. What kinda seats do we give the recruits? Court side? Behind the bench?

Section 314 and I were wondering this while watching the UCONN game. What kinda seats do we give the recruits? Court side? Behind the bench?

Court side, opposite the Syracuse bench.

Any place that want to...

Gamewas on CBS. Somebody said the Nerlens big head was in the upper deck. I have no earthly idea why. Other big heads were shown, but only ones in the lower section are going to get on TV. Per twitter, Noel did see and appreciate the big head.

Dang the Noel bighead was all the way up there? I wouldve held it in 104 and not care about the people behind me.

did nerlens see the big head?

He did. I was told he looked fairly amused by it. Ljmilman held it for me so he can probably give more detail about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamewas on CBS. Somebody said the Nerlens big head was in the upper deck. I have no earthly idea why. Other big heads were shown, but only ones in the lower section are going to get on TV. Per twitter, Noel did see and appreciate the big head.

Nerlens big head was about halfway up the lower bowl in the student section, behind SSS.

He did. I was told he looked fairly amused by it. Ljmilman held it for me so he can probably give more detail about that.

awesome... good stuff. Thanks man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom