Where Does The Season End? | Syracusefan.com

Where Does The Season End?

Where Does the Season End?

• Total voters

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Where does this season end? I want to get a sense of how high people still are on the team and where they think they'll end up. I personally think we've got one more game in us and lose in the Elite 8 to Kansas.

This is so tough. I really don't like our chances to get by Duke, but if we do, I'm thinking FF at a minimum, but the Championship is a possibility.

I HATE to ask this question, but I really need to know how other people feel. Trust me, with the way the zone's been working these last three games, I'm dreaming we can win another four and make this perhaps the most improbable run in NCAA history.

But then I wake up and realize we can't score more than 50.

Dream dies with a loss to Clemson in the Elite Eight. I'm sorry guys...

200.gif

Since I am among friends here let me just say this...

If this season ends as Syracuse being the champions that is laugh out loud funny stuff

And I am totally fu@#$%^ here for that. Let's dance, Ben Affleck.

We're on the wrong side of the bracket - if were on the other side I'd say we have a great shot to ge tto Monday night.

I'm with most here - it probably ends Friday, but if we win Friday - I think we make it to the title game. And really, the only decent team left on the other side is UK - I'm not scared of Gonzaga. But man, to think that this team would have to beat MSU, Duke, Kansas and Villanova just to MAKE the national championship seems like too much.

We're on the wrong side of the bracket - if were on the other side I'd say we have a great shot to ge tto Monday night.

I'm with most here - it probably ends Friday, but if we win Friday - I think we make it to the title game. And really, the only decent team left on the other side is UK - I'm not scared of Gonzaga. But man, to think that this team would have to beat MSU, Duke, Kansas and Villanova just to MAKE the national championship seems like too much.

Dont count wv out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom