Where is JB's presser? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where is JB's presser?

One of the calmest pressers I’ve seen him do.
He doesn’t care about winning all that much anymore. I’m sure he doesn’t like to lose, but it’s very obvious that it doesn’t gnaw at him like it once did.

Not at all surprising. People mellow. It’s natural.

The whole program has a “eh, what can you do?” Vibe.

He doesn’t care about winning all that much anymore. I’m sure he doesn’t like to lose, but it’s very obvious that it doesn’t gnaw at him like it once did.

Not at all surprising. People mellow. It’s natural.

The whole program has a “eh, what can you do?” Vibe.
good call the fire doesn't burn as hot as it used to,

"They made 9 out of 10 threes at the end of the first half...we just couldn't overcome that." "Our defense was unable to do anything in the first half to contain them." "The second half I thought they had about the same shots, but they didn't make them."

It's so darn...let's just say interesting, how JB admits how bad his defense was in the first half, and seemingly acknowledges that no changes, adjustments, etc. were made in the second half by his; "I thought they had about the same shots, but they didn't make them" quote.

Call me crazy, but that's right from the horse's mouth, and he still hasn't an apparent clue or awareness on what the overbearingly broader crux of what he just stated reflects.
If I win powerball my first act will be to fire all the boosters who are ok with letting this circus continue. We need boosters that care.

Remember those interviews with hot fire and everyone complained and wished he was more like a jay wright? Now people don’t like the calmer JB either.
Nah, many of us didn’t like how he’d bully student reporters and talk schl!t about his own players. That’s not “fire”, it’s called being an a . Hole.

If I win powerball my first act will be to fire all the boosters who are ok with letting this circus continue. We need boosters that care.

LOL

Nah, many of us didn’t like how he’d bully student reporters and talk schl!t about his own players. That’s not “fire”, it’s called being an a . Hole.
He could take serious lessons from this board. His act is pretty weak comparatively.:p

It used to be "unbelievable".
"We've got to get...(wait for it)'better.'" Over and over, slip in an "improve" or "make progress" or some other synonym once in awhile.

Remember those interviews with hot fire and everyone complained and wished he was more like a jay wright? Now people don’t like the calmer JB either.
It's not that it's calm, it's that he's checked out. He's not even interested in adjusting (really he hasn't been for quite sometime). He is hanging on for his own personal reasons (ego? win total? whatever) and it's annoying.

Remember when everyone complained about the choice of uni selection in this game and it being our biggest gripe? Now people could only wish this was our biggest complaint. ;)

1675097553663.jpeg

Remember when everyone complained about the choice of uni selection in this game and it being our biggest gripe? Now people could only wish this was our biggest complaint. ;)

View attachment 224593

Our biggest gripe in that game was that we were 25-0 and ranked #1 in the nation and lost at home to a 6-19 team. The uniforms just seemed to symbolize that something bad was going to happen.

Our biggest gripe in that game was that we were 25-0 and ranked #1 in the nation and lost at home to a 6-19 team. The uniforms just seemed to symbolize that something bad was going to happen.

Well, at the time of that game we were 25-0 and hadn't lost a home to that 6-19 team or any team for that matter. My recollection leading up to that game, especially here, was that the combination of that two tone look was ridiculous and cringeworthy. It was certainly something to gripe about.

I don't think many here, or anywhere for that matter, pondered the honest thought of "something bad was going to happen," especially to such a bad team that we had beaten about a month earlier by double digits in their house. But that's my recollection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom