Where will scoring come from? | Syracusefan.com

Where will scoring come from?

Is Lebron the most efficient scorer of all-time?

• Total voters

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
When you refuse to feed the ball to the post even against undersized scrubs and your three guards are all shooting 28% (I kid you not. And BT/MCW have only 10/3 more made threes than TC) from 3pt?

James/Fair/Grant need to work the mid-range game from here on out. Fair has become extremely reliable, Grant has shown he can knock down a 15 footer, and James has as well. We need our mid range game to be consistent, because points aren't going to come easily from anywhere else.

Defense wins championships? Bullstuff. I've always found that phrase overused. If you can't score, you lose.

When you refuse to feed the ball to the post even against undersized scrubs and your three guards are all shooting 28% (I kid you not. And BT/MCW have only 10/3 more made threes than TC) from 3pt?

James/Fair/Grant need to work the mid-range game from here on out. Fair has become extremely reliable, Grant has shown he can knock down a 15 footer, and James has as well. We need our mid range game to be consistent, because points aren't going to come easily from anywhere else.

Defense wins championships? Bullstuff. I've always found that phrase overused. If you can't score, you lose.
We have become a very easy team to defend. Lack of any post presence is killing this team.

Lost in all of this against was the fact that we forced 18 turnovers but only had 4 fast break points. That is skewing the numbers a bit from that game. We really should have had more given the number of turnovers we forced. Need to to a better job of taking advantage and converting some of those into buckets.

Lost in all of this against was the fact that we forced 18 turnovers but only had 4 fast break points. That is skewing the numbers a bit from that game. We really should have had more given the number of turnovers we forced. Need to to a better job of taking advantage and converting some of those into buckets.

I've stated this in the chat during the game and multiple posts afterwards--

Early on Uconn was urging us on a silver platter to extend a lead with some ridiculous turnovers, and we just couldn't make/take and shots/good shots. Frustrating. Especially when I, like most I'm guessing that understand how %'s work, knew Uconn would start hitting shots from deep. The ~3 minute stretch in the second half confirmed this.

knew Uconn would start hitting shots from deep. The ~3 minute stretch in the second half confirmed this.
uh huh, you knew they would shoot 8 of 14 from three, did you?

Who evers hot on that particular day or else were messed. Our offense is pedestrian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom