Which channel did you watch the playoff games on? | Syracusefan.com

Which channel did you watch the playoff games on?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Regular telecast?

Coaches film room?

Homer station?

Combo?
Not that anyone asked, but I mostly watched the regular telecast and often turned to film room during breaks. Find it much easier and more enjoyable to follow the game during the action on the regular telecast. Would like the film room more if they kept the full screen on the game during the action.

I think the Coaches Film Room is an awesome idea in theory, but could be much better. The CONSTANT rewind-play-rewind-play-rewind-play of the game is honestly so annoying. Need much more fluidity to keep my interest there. Hearing insight from coaches is awesome but it could be much better. Regular telecast was the way to go for me.

I had all 3 channels on.. big tv to watch the game, 43 inch to listen to the coaches room and then a 3rd tv on other channels as needed.

I love the sky cam, which I think you can only get on Watch ESPN. That's what I watched for the Sugar Bowl.

It's as close as you can come to being in the stadium. Get a feel for the crowd noise, hear the bands play. You can typically hear the PA announcer.

It's not for everyone though, because it can be tough to follow what's happening on certain plays. There are no replays. So it's good to have the TV on in the background and unmute as necessary.

I forgot there was more than one. I watched the coach's thing for a while last year. It was more about watching the coaches than the game. I would have preferred to see an edited version afterwards. I would also prefer the neutral broadcast to the homercast, unless we were were in it.

Not that anyone asked, but I mostly watched the regular telecast and often turned to film room during breaks. Find it much easier and more enjoyable to follow the game during the action on the regular telecast. Would like the film room more if they kept the full screen on the game during the action.

Exactly what I did and exactly my thoughts.

SU-Clemson replay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom