Which frosh have not played this year | Syracusefan.com

Which frosh have not played this year

Important question in my opinion.

Any chance Melifonwu plays both sides of the ball in '18?

I just pointed out that playing and not getting hurt is what burns the RS, play games 1-2 get hurt week 3 miss the season and you can get the RS.. it requires "significant" injury.

Much like Coach mentioned weeks back Roberts might get is Sr year back? Cordy could get his year back as well. And you dont have to be injured the whole year.. You just have to show that you were injured enough and the recovery took long enough which is why they have to document and still get it approved by the NCAA and its not just a cut and dried event even when we think its black and white.

the rule change will make it easier if it gets passed just in that it will be 4 games and no injury backup documentation required.

Many sides?
What?

Im asking if he has a chance to play offense and defense potentially, as dino told him would be a possibility.

I ask this because we seem to be lacking play makers with speed in 2018 that arent newcoming freshman. Melifonwu could, i guess, help as a Broyld type maybe.

What?

Im asking if he has a chance to play offense and defense potentially, as dino told him would be a possibility.

I ask this because we seem to be lacking play makers with speed in 2018 that arent newcoming freshman. Melifonwu could, i guess, help as a Broyld type maybe.
Unlikely. How often does that actually happen?

By Broyld player, do you mean a player without a position and without the speed to actually be useful?

Unlikely. How often does that actually happen?

By Broyld player, do you mean a player without a position and without the speed to actually be useful?
By Broyld play I mean what we all convinced ourselves he could/would be. We all know how that ended up, but hopefully Ifeatu has a better attitude/work ethic.

Not because it benefits my son but Qb's should be allowed to get reps in a certain amount of plays as they need the most reps and still be able to RS . It's amazing how many NFL teams don't get back ups reps when the games are out of reach and they wonder why when a starter goes down there's such a huge drop off

Important question in my opinion.

Any chance Melifonwu plays both sides of the ball in '18?
Good question. What about Coley kid ran like a deer his Sr. Year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom