which players quit and transfer | Syracusefan.com

which players quit and transfer

kcsu

Living Legend
My guess would be the following at risk.

Kinder, KLynn, Flemming, Coker. In addition i doubt that Miller comes back.

Oh yeah...completely forgot about Miller. I think that was a given.

Lyn, Davis, Robinson, Max B, Miller, Ameen-Moore, Flemming, Kinder, Kobena are all strong possibilities

Lyn, Davis, Robinson, Max B, Miller, Ameen-Moore, Flemming, Kinder, Kobena are all strong possibilities

Why moore? Hesa freshman who got some play. His role will increase next year, why leave and sit out a year. Makes no sense.

Curious as to why?

Lyn, Davis, AAM, and Robinson all have a shot to be starters. Flemming hasn't even had a chance to play yet.

Loeb? Really? That kid isn't going anywhere. He's dedicated to this team. I don't mind he if were to leave to free up a scholly but he isn't going anywhere. Miller is an obvious one and Kinder? I don't know where he'd go but if he did, I wouldn't care much and he would only affect his own life (and not for the better).

Marrone loves Vigille.

Marrone said at a luncheon that he met with AAM and was happy with his development this season. He is not going anywhere.

AAM grades?

I think he just needs the conditioning program and he'll be very okay.

Loeb? Really? That kid isn't going anywhere. He's dedicated to this team. I don't mind he if were to leave to free up a scholly but he isn't going anywhere. Miller is an obvious one and Kinder? I don't know where he'd go but if he did, I wouldn't care much and he would only affect his own life (and not for the better).

Loeb is frustrated with his lack of playing time.

Loeb is frustrated with his lack of playing time.

On a side note, were we the only school in the country to not have one snap taken by the backup QB? Would have to think there weren't many others, if any.

On a side note, were we the only school in the country to not have one snap taken by the backup QB? Would have to think there weren't many others, if any.

USC didn't have anyone throw a pass, not sure about taking snaps and handing off though. Only 1 pass not thrown by Barkley all season, it was by a RB.

What a happy, fun topic. Are we posting names because we've had conversations with the potential quit/transfer/leaving school to support mom/got knocked up and have to leave players or just guessing? Lots of names being bandied about that were pretty highly regarded recruits by some on these boards, others whose names haven't been mentioned as malcontents once. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Because, of course, our staff would never run off players to make room for better ones.

I am more curious to know which of the recruits DM was so confident about at the Monday luncheons are wavering after the abysmal finish we just saw.

A little scary that the "new guy's" recruits are the one's we are talking about here. I'm way more concerned about the recruits we have coming in getting picked off at this point.

A little scary that the "new guy's" recruits are the one's we are talking about here. I'm way more concerned about the recruits we have coming in getting picked off at this point.

I'm not worried about groundless speculation.

You dismissed the talk of locker room trouble five weeks ago as wild rumors ... there was and it killed the season

What makes you think there will not be departures?

You dismissed the talk of locker room trouble five weeks ago as wild rumors ... there was and it killed the season

What makes you think there will not be departures?

I called you out 6 weeks ago and I was wrong. Way wrong. There was obviously a divided locker room as you indicated as early as the Lville game. I have no reason to doubt you anymore regarding departures. If we are looking at mass departures of starters (Lyn,Davis), color me concerned.

I called you out 6 weeks ago and I was wrong. Way wrong. There was obviously a divided locker room as you indicated as early as the Lville game. I have no reason to doubt you anymore regarding departures. If we are looking at mass departures of starters (Lyn,Davis), color me concerned.
To be clear

I do not know specific names -- but I would not be surprised to see 1/2 dozen kids separate themselves from the program

To be clear

I do not know specific names -- but I would not be surprised to see 1/2 dozen kids separate themselves from the program

I have no doubt there will be defections, but when players are leaving the program and it's not related to playing time, that's where I begin to get concerned. Keon Lyn, for example, would be our best returning corner, and would get a ton of PT. if he leaves, something isn't right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom