Which Scenario Do You Prefer | Syracusefan.com

Which Scenario Do You Prefer

Cuse Action

2nd String
JB retires after this year, and Hop takes over. Or Hop leaves for the USC job, JB stays on for 2-3 more years, and we look for a new coach after he goes. I prefer that Hop takes over after this season.

JB retires after this year, and Hop takes over. Or Hop leaves for the USC job, JB stays on for 2-3 more years, and we look for a new coach after he goes. I prefer that Hop takes over after this season.
Option #2.

I perfer to see jb stay another 5 years.

This is blatantly obvious. You take the HOF coach every time, or at least until he has proven he can't be that guy anymore. JB is still an elite coach, recruiting at a high level. We have no idea what we have in Hop as far as a coach goes.

First, alternative #1 is a non-starter. It's silly. It''s not going to happen.

Does, "I haven't given any thought to retirement" sound like two more years to you? Or does it sound like more?