Which would you rather have: #2 seed to #1 Wichita State or #3 seed in East with Nova/L'ville? | Syracusefan.com

Which would you rather have: #2 seed to #1 Wichita State or #3 seed in East with Nova/L'ville?

mayselc

Scout Team
I think MSG as a home court is great, but I'd much rather have to beat a weaker Big-12/Big10 #3 team and a weak #1 to get to the Final Four.

I'm assuming would still probably get Buffalo as a #2 seed.

Playing in the East is Over-rated.

Syracuse will have an easier time against teams who are not familiar with the zone.

Ideally we will play all teams who are new to us in the East, but its more likely that if we end up in the East we play the usual suspects (Nova, Louisville, Duke, Virginia, UConn etc.) who are not necessarily the best match ups for us.

If I had to choose between bad match ups in the East, or good match ups someplace else, I'd choose the good match ups every time.

Getting good matchups is more important than where you play. I'd rather play Wichita State in Montana than Nova or MSU in MSG. Give me the more favorable matchup and I'll meet you in Dallas

Show me Wichita State for the steal.

Louisville./Michigan State/Villanova at MSG back to back would be harder even at MSG.

Besides the fans who want to make the trip to MSG, who cares about location?

im excited as all hell to see the Orange in the Garden, but id trade that in a NY minute for my couch and an easier road out west or somewhere.

I have 4 tickets for NYC that I shelled out some pretty good money for.

With that said gimmie the 2 not in the east with Wichita every time. No question