While Christmas may have jacked his body muscle mass the ? remains | Syracusefan.com

While Christmas may have jacked his body muscle mass the ? remains

CaliCuse

All American
Can he shoot the ball from at least 15' away with any consistency to jack his inside game. Any thoughts or observations??

I heard his range has extended to the half court line.

^sorry...that is the foul line...and he now makes 1 of 3 FTs.....just could not help myself..another jack and coke

Dajuan has a better dribble then Rak, and knows how to face up going left or right while dribbling before bumping to advoid charges. Hes good for one-two dribbles with his left.

I think we will see Rak as more of a Back his man down dribbler in the mid post working off his moster verticle, muscle, and reading the secondary defender. I think Rak will back some people down and just dunk on them this year, and it won't surprise. He has a little hook layup move. I think Dajuan could be the better jumpshooter/ft shooter. But we don't go to that to much with our bigs. Heck Keita was making them as a fresh, but took none as a sophmore.

Rak and DC might only need a 8-12 footer with their strength.

^sorry...that is the foul line...and he now makes 1 of 3 FTs.....just could not help myself..another jack and coke
Very constructive. I f he gets fouled enough that "foul line" might be very important. Of course you are kidding because I presume you understand BB enough to be constructive with your attempted slam. Sorry,you banged it off the rim . Aa hve too may of our flash and dash players who think a simple layup is Jurrasic in the game these days.:eek:

Can he shoot the ball from at least 15' away with any consistency to jack his inside game. Any thoughts or observations??
If XMas puts up a 15' shot (outside of a FT) I hope he gets yanked regardless of the result, and, as a bonus, is given the Fab treatment on the sideline.

Hopefully the reason he got yoked is because he realized what his role is to be. He is to team with DC2 to own the boards.

I would be surprised if Rak showed much of an offensive repertoire this coming season, but I could see him being an 8-9 PPG guy just by being a poor man's Warrick. Considering his new and improved physique on top of his already impressive stature, there may be many dunks in his near future.

Call me stoopid. I was trying to figure out who White Christmas was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom