While watching the first half of St. Johns and | Syracusefan.com

While watching the first half of St. Johns and

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
Seton Hall on CBS Sports Network, Gottlieb commented on Syracuse. I thought it was a fair critique. He mentioned something about the ACC's unbalanced schedule and how SU has benefited this year. He pointed out how SU plays a bad BC and Pitt team twice and only UNC, Duke, UVA and FSU once. Only UL twice. Said that SU could sneak in, but those bad losses to the Johnnies, Hoyas and Huskies in the OOC are ugly. As is conference loss to BC...and, of course, now Pitt.

Last edited:
Seton Hall on CBS Sports Network, Gottlieb commented on Syracuse. I thought it was a fair critique. He mentioned something about the ACC's unbalanced schedule and how SU has benefited this year. He pointed out how SU plays a bad BC and Pitt team twice and only UNC, Duke, UVA and FSU once. Only UL twice. Said that SU could sneak in, but those bad losses to the Johnnies, Hoyas and Huskies in the OOC are ugly. As is conference loss to BC...and, of course, now Pitt.
Wonder if Douggie thinks Maryland and Marquette are bad teams?

Wonder how interested the people who were turned in to the hall and Johnnies game cared to hear about Syracuse's chances?

What they said is true. Funny though they didn't cry nor hurry to point out that last year we played UNC twice home and away, Duke, Louisville and Virginia only once with all three games away.

Those unbalanced schedules didn't just start this year.

Wonder how interested the people who were turned in to the hall and Johnnies game cared to hear about Syracuse's chances?

Well, you're a seasoned dude and you know that this time of year there's a lot of bubble talk, etc. and fans tuning in love it, as do the talking heads. So, pretty much business as usual no matter what game is broadcast...'tis the season! :)

What they said is true. Funny though they didn't cry nor hurry to point out that last year we played UNC twice home and away, Duke, Louisville and Virginia only once with all three games away.

Those unbalanced schedules didn't just start this year.
It's only pointed out when SU may possibly benefit.

Gottlieb loves to poke us. In fact, he's obsessed with it.

:D

All 12,000 thousand TV viewers were appalled. :rolling:

That guy is dbag.

He just looks like a twerp. The kid who tattled on his friends. The take my ball home kid. Teachers pet. How he remains on air is a total mystery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom