Who’s the Most Entertaining College Basketball Coach on the Sideline? | Syracusefan.com

Who’s the Most Entertaining College Basketball Coach on the Sideline?

UConn’s Hurley is seeded way too low for the amount of times he makes a fool out of himself. How many times has he been T’d up this year?

Hurley vs Buzz has to be the final imo.

My money is on Frank Martin. You just know that the game you are watching could be the time that either his eyes pop out of his head or they are rushing a defibrillator to the bench.

And to answer...I changed the channel to a UConn game in the last 10 minutes just because I figured Hurley might get tossed. He did.

Being entertaining on the sideline is for clowns. I pick Danny Hurley. He’s the biggest clown on the list.

Boeheim belongs nowhere near all these “look at me”, generation X 45-55 year old bozos.

Agree. I know they showed the Duke clip but that's the exception. Sure he gets on players and has back and forth with the refs, but it's not very often anymore that he completely loses his mind like some of those others on the list.

Agree. I know they showed the Duke clip but that's the exception. Sure he gets on players and has back and forth with the refs, but it's not very often anymore that he completely loses his mind like some of those others on the list.

I’ve got zero problem with Boeheim’s sideline demeanor. He coaches his team, and gets on the refs here and there...when he feels it’s warranted.

He’s not going nuts over every single call that goes against him, he’s not on the court, he’s not putting on a big show over there like some of these guys. He rarely loses his mind. The first Cameron screwjob put him over the edge...I’m guessing it was on his mind going into the game and sure enough it happened, and he couldn’t handle it. Everyone else that’s been screwed in cameron probably understood.

My favorite, all time was Lou Carnasecca. I do not see anyone close to him in today's game. I do like sarcastic coaches with a sense of humor and a touch of histrionics. I guess I'll take Cronin today but he is not in Lou's class (or even Rollie Massamino's)

The criteria is "on the sideline", not "on the court"

If it were the latter, Buzz vs Pitino would be a lock for the final.

It’s easy to be a “defensive mastermind” coach when you’re playing 6-on-5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom