Who bought the can of green spray paint? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who bought the can of green spray paint?

So then put them both on the "bottom" of the field, if it's only for TV.

OH MY GOD WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I think we should only allow a maximum of three of these per post :bang:

I never get tired of posting these:

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 6m
#ACC pic.twitter.com/ItkG0QHOLY

BRa117ECIAAbjra.jpg:large

Because you can't see one half of the field on TV when both teams are playing on the other half.

Just my opinion but I think it is because of the written dedication of the field to Ernie under the S that both ACC logos are facing the same way...it wouldn't look as symmetrical if the one logo faced the opposite direction.

Just my opinion but I think it is because of the written dedication of the field to Ernie under the S that both ACC logos are facing the same way...it wouldn't look as symmetrical if the one logo faced the opposite direction.
I think the Big East logo before was the same direction also. Got to be a TV thing. But why whine about it. Good Lord

Most center logos/mascot face one way, but still have the opposite pointing secondary logos (like WF above).

Yeah every other school has a logo facing the opposite direction.
I suggest that you contact the BiG so that they can correct their mistake as well.

bigtenfield.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom