Who coaches and takes care of our Bigs now | Syracusefan.com

Who coaches and takes care of our Bigs now

if we could land igor, it would be game, set and match for our N.C.. Plus. I heard somewhere that he is an expert on man to man defense.

Gmac promoted ...

DOsports Daily Orange Sports

Jim Boeheim released a statement saying Gerry McNamara has been elevated to the Syracuse coaching staff with the absence of Bernie Fine

johnprofile_1__normal.jpg

JohnGarcia_Jr John Garcia Jr

SU Ath. Dept. (Pete Moore) just notified the media that Boeheim has appointed Gerry McNamara to the coaching staff in wake of Fine's absence

Great, four shooting guards on staff now. ;)

He will be Associate HC. Wow.

Gerry is not the Associate Head Coach. He is simply on staff. It appears there will be no "Associate HC"

Hop was the real Associate HC anyway ... if JB had to take a game off who do you think would coach the team?

Definitely Hop.

We can already sue Schwartz for hindering recruting I imagine. We were in Florida and at the moment getting the cream of the crop. 3-4 MCDAA Bigs the last 3 years.

We can already sue Schwartz for hindering recruting I imagine. We were in Florida and at the moment getting the cream of the crop.

If this turns up bogus I say we go class action.

Sent from my DROIDX

johnprofile_1__normal.jpg

JohnGarcia_Jr John Garcia Jr

SU Ath. Dept. (Pete Moore) just notified the media that Boeheim has appointed Gerry McNamara to the coaching staff in wake of Fine's absence

Isn't that a bit insulting to Z?

Also, how was McNamara still a GA? Don't people usually only spend a year or two doing that? I believe he's in his third year in that role.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom