Who Coaches Football? | Syracusefan.com

Who Coaches Football?

I coach myself to get out of bed every morning and check this board. Does that count?

Crusty said:
Would love to know who on the board coaches for a living.
I've won my fantasy league TWICE in the last decade. What! What!

There are a few that I know of Finwad, JackBauer44, Money, NC'cusefan.

Last edited:
So FF isn't a real job?? Now you sound like my mother. There's nothing wrong with living in her basement!! Stop trying to control me, Mom!!

I'm calling your mother.

I coach LBs and DL for Broughton High School, a 4A school here in Raleigh, North Carolina. Will be playing Milbrook HS (about 7 guys on their team who have D1 offers this year) and Wake Forest HS (Home of 4* RB Bryce Love - one of the fastest backs in the country) this year. I will also be the defensive coordinator for Broughton's JV squad this year too.

Rolesville HS (where NC'cusefan coaches) will be playing their first varsity season this year. The school opened in 2013, and played a JV schedule last year. This is where SU recruit/brother of Cory Cooper, Colby Cooper plays. They have a lot of young talent that could do very well in the Greater Neuse River Football Conference. I believe they also play Wake Forest HS this year - as Rolesville was opened because of overcrowding at Wake Forest HS.

There is definitely some good football here in Raleigh NC.

I coach LBs and DL for Broughton High School, a 4A school here in Raleigh, North Carolina. Will be playing Milbrook HS (about 7 guys on their team who have D1 offers this year) and Wake Forest HS (Home of 4* RB Bryce Love - one of the fastest backs in the country) this year. I will also be the defensive coordinator for Broughton's JV squad this year too.

Rolesville HS (where NC'cusefan coaches) will be playing their first varsity season this year. The school opened in 2013, and played a JV schedule last year. This is where SU recruit/brother of Cory Cooper, Colby Cooper plays. They have a lot of young talent that could do very well in the Greater Neuse River Football Conference. I believe they also play Wake Forest HS this year - as Rolesville was opened because of overcrowding at Wake Forest HS.

There is definitely some good football here in Raleigh NC.
Cool - I would love to see one of your games. Where can I get a schedule?

does coaching the "Tully dance team" win me points

If by "coaching" you mean "voyeur of," then yes, you should get some points just for admitting that retro. Baby steps

I get it that you don't like me for whatever reasons and have a need to follow me around with cheap shots, but are you gay or something?

learn to enjoy life as you seem to take my posts way too seriously...will ya
If by "coaching" you mean "voyeur of," then yes, you should get some points just for admitting that retro. Baby steps

Last edited:
I get it that you don't like me for whatever reasons and have a need to follow me around with cheap shots, but are you gay or something?

hF473E76E

I coach Little League baseball. Our team was undefeated and won the league championship. W00t

Sh** I just realized the thread said who coaches football. Well sometimes when you get hit with a foul ball in the head then you might think you're coaching football instead. :noidea:

wow

I was a teacher and coach for five years (1967-1972) before returning to graduate school. Dinosaurs also walked the earth during this time. The game has changed quite a bit since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom