Who did color last Sunday | Syracusefan.com

Who did color last Sunday

SBU72

All Conference
I liked him. Just something about him. Compared to most of the other color guys SU has had this year, he was much better. He didn't constantly use the same comments or phrases through out the game..

Dakich. He did the Michigan - MSU game last night with Tirico.

I liked him too.

I liked him as well. He definitely loves him some JB. Made the Mt. Rushmore comment about JB twice. I thought he had a lot of good comments that I hadn't really heard before, which was refreshing.

Tought he was OK. He had his agenda and he stuck to it for sure. Very complimentary of JB. Thought he went out of his way at times to support his claim about MCW not making good decisions as of late. He had valid points coming in, but used some pretty ridiculous plays to support his decision. The one that pops into my mind is when MCW makes a jump pass to Triche and Triche slips even though he had an open lane to penetrate and Dakich was talking about MCW bad decision making. I know it is a bit nitpicky, but I hate when an announcer does evertpything int heir power to support an earlier statement whether it fits or not

he talks a bit much, but he makes good points, he's knowledgable and it shows

He was gushing about SU on tv last night. He made southerland out to be jordan-esque

I thought he was absolutely brutal. He made me want to punch a kitten.

He sounds a lot like the former Vermont head coach.

funny you say that as I said the same thing last night - he's the new Tom Brennan flavor of the month. Not as funny though.

Dakich is good for a national broadcast where your favourite team is not playing.