Class of 2014 - Who do we have a chance with | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Who do we have a chance with

Shaggy

Scout Team
Who do we have a realistic chance with? I am very excited about Howard and Long, but don't have "payside" or insider information on current offers lol. Brono, got any juicy news of who we are really in with?

some notable recruits we should have a good shot at Zaire Franklin, Colton Moskal, Trey Klock, Eric Shute, KJ Williams, Matt Domer, Jalen Williams

Who do we have a realistic chance with? I am very excited about Howard and Long, but don't have "payside" or insider information on current offers lol. Brono, got any juicy news of who we are really in with?
With McDonald & co. on the job, I think we have a realistic shot at everyone.

Looking at the # of offers to GA and FL probably one of those prospects...

"We're gonna always initially try to win at home early," Shafer said, "find out if we're winning or losing at home as early as we can so we can do a better job being more potent in the areas we believe we can make hay."
The payoff from joining the ACC started a couple years back, Shafer said. It played a role in landing Georgia running back George Morris III, one of the breakout performers of the spring who is expected to be a significant contributor in the fall.
"We'll go where we need to to fill our roster," Shafer said. "If I could fill our roster in a 300-mile radius and have the best kids to fit those positions, I'd do it every year. But I also know that's unrealistic. If we have players that are good enough from our home state, we're gonna work as hard as we can to keep them at home, but if they don't want to come here for whatever reason, then we'll go find the next best kid who wants to be here."

527048704d314152397a674141614457

While our OC is offering the state of FL, at least south Fl, look who is making the rounds in Buffalo..

South Park Football@SPARKSFOOTBALL1h
Would like to thank coach Bullough the new defensive coordinator at SYRACUSE for paying us a visit today! #goorange #gosparks

Also visited Bishop Timon St. Jude HS

While our OC is offering the state of FL, at least south Fl, look who is making the rounds in Buffalo..

South Park Football@SPARKSFOOTBALL1h
Would like to thank coach Bullough the new defensive coordinator at SYRACUSE for paying us a visit today! #goorange #gosparks

Also visited Bishop Timon St. Jude HS

he was in Rochester all day yesterday as well.

he was in Rochester all day yesterday as well.

Looks like these are the kids Bullough was checking out..

Mike 21 May
SU visiting Roch prospects 2014 WR Justin Noye, 2014 DB Kemani Howard, 2016 DB Isaiah Brown, 2014 DL BJ White, & 2014 LB Myles Nicholas

Think I read that Noye and Howard were both camping at SU in June. Maybe we should start a thread on who is coming to visit next month. Besides Siciliano .;)

Looks like these are the kids Bullough was checking out..

Mike 21 May
SU visiting Roch prospects 2014 WR Justin Noye, 2014 DB Kemani Howard, 2016 DB Isaiah Brown, 2014 DL BJ White, & 2014 LB Myles Nicholas

Think I read that Noye and Howard were both camping at SU in June. Maybe we should start a thread on who is coming to visit next month. Besides Siciliano .;)

Sounded like Noye could give a verbal as soon as offered . I think isiah brown will be camping as well.

From 4 to 3, when did Ishmael lose a star, when he started Syracuse?

i don't believe he was ever a 4? He isn't even rated at the other places. He has quite the offer list though so the real evaluators know how good he is. We look to be in real good shape. It's too bad with the whole star thing. Sure it doesn't really matter to some of us, but the players pay attention to this stuff. They want to go to highly rated classes, so when people say it doesn't matter, it kind of does.

Buttgers fans have a boner over their Qb who just got 4 stars and the kid has offers from the likes of central michigan. Perception is everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom