Who do you want to play

• South Florida

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Seton Hall

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Cuse1978

Walk On
Not sure who we would rather play on Wednesday South Florida or Seton Hall?

Isn't Seton Hall's roster pretty depleted? USF plays pretty good D no? Not trying to argue just curious.

The Hall! Bet you P.J. Carlesimo will be at game for Nets don't play till Saturday. Could be a bad omen...

Isn't Seton Hall's roster pretty depleted? USF plays pretty good D no? Not trying to argue just curious.

USF is 330th in ppg. Plus they dont have Edwin.

USF always seems to play us close, I can't remember the last time Hall even gave us a scare. Plus if we see USF, it's probably a 53-45 type game; against Hall it we'd score in the mid to high 70's, I think right now this team really needs to see the ball go in the basket to get more confidence.

Give me the Pirates.

USF always seems to play us close, I can't remember the last time Hall even gave us a scare. Plus if we see USF, it's probably a 53-45 type game; against Hall it we'd score in the mid to high 70's, I think right now this team really needs to see the ball go in the basket to get more confidence.

Give me the Pirates.

We are going to see that type of game on Thursday so might as well try and prepare for it.

USF is 330th in ppg. Plus they dont have Edwin.

True. Edwin is pretty good and could pull a Porter-like explosion if we get lazy. You know things aren't good when we are debating and worrying about these kinds of potential opponents for SU.

South Florida as they stink on the road. Also more tickets available for the Orange if SH and the Johnies get bounced early especially with UConn watching from home.

We are going to see that type of game on Thursday so might as well try and prepare for it.
I'm ready for it, I'm just saying it would be nice to have a 80 point game and see if it can build their confidence and get some momentum going.

I don't think a slugfest game in the 50s against USF will prepare us any better for Pitt, infact, 3 games like that in a row (GTown on Friday) would really wear on us. I think a nice game with an up and down pace, and getting Grant/Cooney/DC2 in the game would be more beneficial than having a battle with USF that comes down to the last 5 minutes.

Edwin is the best player on either team though.

I'd much rather play SHU. USF is playing better of late fwiw.

SHU. Gives us a better chance to right the offense and go into Thursday with more confidence.

Sent using my Commodore 64

USF always seems to play us close, I can't remember the last time Hall even gave us a scare.

Give me the Pirates.

Seton Hall blasted us by like 30 in the dome the year before last. I guess that wasn't really a scare because we were never in it. It was in that stretch of four games where our defense just stopped working. Just like now, where our offense doesn't work.

I can't remember the last time Hall even gave us a scare.

In the 2010-2011 season Seton Hall rocked our world in the Dome (that was probably the last time prior to this past Saturday that we legitimately did not compete in a game), and that same year we escaped Newark in a low scoring game in the 50s.

SHU. Gives us a better chance to right the offense and go into Thursday with more confidence.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I thought the same thing when we played Seton Hall 2 weeks ago. Didnt work

I dated the girl directly behind the black girl.......I completely just made that up
690West also dated 6 different Syracuse cheerleaders. They were so impressed by his 36 straight free throws because they had never seen anything like that before at Syracuse.

USF doesnt have a guy who can go for 30...Seton Hall does

USF isnt the BE leader in 3 pt %...Seton Hall is

USF doesnt play the same style as Pitt. USF low points allowed is more a function of tempo than anything. slow tempo shouldnt scare you as much as playing a team that is able to stop people and make shots. (which USF does not do)

SH has a better fg% defense than USF

We scored 76 points against SH, Triche scored 29 and since then we have been in a slump.

We are going to have to win games against teams like this in the NCAA's so might as well keep playing the USF types.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom