Who do you dislike more? | Syracusefan.com

Who do you dislike more?

Who do you dislike more?

• Total voters
I hope Brandon Triche runs over buzz strong safety style this year in our game against them. Him and Jamie Dixon have to be the worst two coaches when it comes to coaching literally on the court.

Buzz Williams, hands down. I don't have anything against Mick Cronin.

But in an ironic twist, I can't stand the Cincinnati fanbase, whereas I'm not that bothered by Marquette fans [and there are quite a few of them here in the twin cities].

Buzz and it's not close. Jaime dixon if he was on the list.

I hope Brandon Triche runs over buzz strong safety style this year in our game against them. Him and Jamie Dixon have to be the worst two coaches when it comes to coaching literally on the court.

This always bugs the sheet out of me. Why can't the refs warn them in the first minute and T them up every time after that. Then the problem would go away. Its completely a ref problem. Pitino does it as well but Buzz and Jamie are litteraly in their players pocket on offense and a 6th defender on defense.

Buzz.

Always had respect for Cronin - he took over the program as an interim coach and had to fight for the permanent job. Recruited guys from their football team to play. He had rough teams to start out but always got the best our of them and had teams that put up a fight. Took him forever to get respect from his own school.

Buzz is just a douchenozzle.

The one who looks like this:

curly1.jpg

I dn't mind either one. Not sure what Cronin ever did and Buzz's dance in WV last year p1zzing off the 'eers fans was priceless.

Cal and any other boosters that pay for their recruits.

Buzz is a dick, but a lot of respect for te way Marquette as been built.

Well I used to like watching Buzz's teams play come tournament time, they played hard and always had it going at the end of the year. That was when he first took over and he was keeping the buffoonery in the closet. Then he slowly but surely transformed into the screaming schweaty mess we all know and hate today. He is just a shloppy rookie who believes he's been around long enough to act like an imbecile... it's like he believed the league owed him something. You would think a bald, fat wrinkly round man like himself who was born with meager vocal chords wouldn't attempt to sever them prior to the second TV timeout by hollering randomly into the rafters. Perhaps he sees a bird up there and he's trying to scare it away. He reminds me of a chubby teenager who has tourettes!
ncb_a_williams_wm_200.jpg
buzz-fired-up.jpg

That was before we had to play them in the dance... Scoop of course then did what he did... Even when he wasn't making a boneheaded mistake he had the look of a guilty party... Ref says hmmm he looks guilty I better blow the whistle and create a violation out of thin air. I wonder how these ref's can officiate a sport for 25 years and not know every single detail/rule of every scenario, no matter how obscure it might be. If there are calls or violations you don't deploy every season or once every 10-20 years maybe you need to pay closer attention?

Have you seen some of his older photos? These are great...

Here is Brent "Buzz" Williams as a senior in high school:

th

And...
When he heard he got the Marquete HC Job
and not the prestigious Indiana gig:

fat-ugly-bored-baby.jpg

And...
2010 at Marquette, right about the time the real Buzz Williams emerged...
Buzz Williams in the fall of 2010, just eating it all up and starting to act like he was full of sh|t:

th

I gotta go with Buzz Williams, no doubt!

Besides... Mick Cronin is one of the Good Guys!

1121chucky.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom