Who do you want and think will win? | Syracusefan.com

Who do you want and think will win?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Loyola vs KSU
Want Loyola, think Loyola

FSU vs Michigan
Want FSU, think Michigan

Texas Tech vs Nova
Want Nova, think Nova

Duke vs Kansas
Want Kansas, think Duke

933DB42F-F63F-4E3A-94F6-F8AEDFF020E9.png

Final Four will be
Loyola
Michigan
Villanova
Kansas

Final Michigan vs Villanova

Champ Villanova

Loyola vs KSU

FSU vs Michigan
Want FSU, think Michigan

Texas Tech vs Nova
Want Nova, think Nova

Duke vs Kansas
Want Kansas, think Duke
Want Ramblers/Ramblers
Want FSU/ FSU
Want Nova/Nova
Want Duke/KU

Want Villanova and Loyola in the NC game (I know, not possible). That should nip in the bud this ridiculous talk of a P5 only tournament.

Think Duke will win it all, however.

Loyola vs KSU

FSU vs Michigan
Want FSU, think Michigan

Texas Tech vs Nova
Want Nova, think Nova

Duke vs Kansas
Want Kansas, think Duke
I would never want Kansas but don't really want Duke either.

I picked Nova to win it all but don't really want them either.

So I guess I want Loyola or Tech. Screw everyone else.

I always root for who ahsn't won or who has waited the lognest:

Kansas State over Loyola
Florida State over Michigan
Texas Tech over Villanova
Kansas over Duke

Florida State, (ACC team) over Kansas State
Texas Tech over Kansas

Florida State over Texas Tech.

Not happening though. I think it will be Loyola, Michigan, Villanova and either Kansas or Duke in the Final Four. Duke has the best talent but seem to be less than the sum of it's parts so maybe Kansas will beat them. Villanova is the best team and maybe always has been.

I wouldn't mind seeing John Beilein get a title. i was hoping his son would get one, too, but they lost in the Elite 8. And a conference team winning another title wouldn't be a bad thing. I like to think we play in the best conference and I'd like others to think that, too.

Want Loyola vs Florida State, Nova vs Duke, Loyola over Duke

Think Loyola vs Florida State, Nova vs Duke, Nova over Loyola

Hate to say it because I’m not rooting for them, but I think Nova is going to win it all again. They are just too good on offense.

Loyola vs KSU
Want Loyola, think KSU

FSU vs Michigan
Want FSU, think Michigan

Texas Tech vs Nova
Want TT, think Nova

Duke vs Kansas
(Do I really want anyone in this game?????) Want ???, think Duke

Hate to say it because I’m not rooting for them, but I think Nova is going to win it all again. They are just too good on offense.
Agree. Nova winning another title is not ideal for Syracuse either. They are already grabbing recruits we want. They would then be up 3-1 on us in titles too. Conference realignment has been a huge gift to them. They don’t have to deal with us, Pitt, Louisville, and win 30 a year. Add to that that UCONN is down and they have a niche that is working. Ask Francis how he feels about Jalen Brunson too! ;) oh what could have been...

I’m rooting for Michigan, but think it is between 4 teams. Nova, big blue, Duke, Kansas.

Want Loyola, think K State
Want and think Nova
Want and think Michigan
Want and think Kansas

I think this might be the year Kansas actually does something.

This Duke team is weak compared to normal Duke teams. The have no one who can drive to the basket. Their shooters aren't as good as normal either. But they have size for once and their Zone might get them over the hump.

Everyone likes Loyola and wants them to continue their run, and so do I. But I think 'Nova gets it done.

How are people rooting for Nova? The only two teams left in this tournament that we realistically recruit against are Nova and Michigan. The Big East love here is so weird.

Want Loyola, think KSU

Want TT, think Nova

Want FSU, think FSU

Want Duke, think Duke

Anyone but Nova. Them getting their second title in three years will make their recruiting even better. Next years class is great already

Loyola vs KSU

FSU vs Michigan
Want FSU, think Michigan

Texas Tech vs Nova
Want Nova, think Nova

Duke vs Kansas
Want Kansas, think Duke
Want Loyola, think Loyola.

Want FSU for ACC sake, think Mich.

Want Nova, expect Nova.

Want Duke, think Duke.

Agreed Duke’s zone isn’t good.
We shredded it with Marek.
We lost the game in the final 2:53 of the first half when MD was on the bench they were plus 10 during that stretch.
The rest of the game we were plus 6.

We were the better team with Dolezaj.

I think Kansas can beat Duke as long as Azebuke doesn’t get fouled out.

Nova’s offense is going to win it.

How are people rooting for Nova? The only two teams left in this tournament that we realistically recruit against are Nova and Michigan. The Big East love here is so weird.

Want Loyola, think KSU

Want TT, think Nova

Want FSU, think FSU

Want Duke, think Duke

I’m kinda rooting for Nova cause I know some of Brunson’s family.

Michigan has always been my second favorite team, so I want them going all the way. But I think Duke or Nova will probably win it all.

100% agree. We lost a top recruit in Cole Swider to 'Nova, and Girard has UM on his list of schools as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom