Who else is on 3:45 pm Syracuse-Atlanta flight? | Syracusefan.com

Who else is on 3:45 pm Syracuse-Atlanta flight?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I just got bumped from the 11:00 a.m. Friday to this new flight Delta created for us. It occurred to me that there are going to be SU fans on this flight! (It takes me a while, but I eventually get there.) Who else will be on the plane?

I wish I was - need a loyal SU carryon?;)

I just got bumped from the 11:00 a.m. Friday to this new flight Delta created for us. It occurred to me that there are going to be SU fans on this flight! (It takes me a while, but I eventually get there.) Who else will be on the plane?

as of now, the plane is empty. still 94 seats available.

Delta should probably think about lowering the prices.

And Delta better not cancel that flight!

they wont because its empty. its too important to get that plane back to atlanta.

If anything, they would cancel both the flight up to SYR and back to ATL since the ATL-SYR is even emptier than the SYR-ATL leg. But yeah, they didn't add extra sections just to cancel them. I read somewhere (I think on syracuse.com) that one of the extra sections would be a 757-300, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've only found an A320 on Friday and an MD-88 on Tuesday.

If anything, they would cancel both the flight up to SYR and back to ATL since the ATL-SYR is even emptier than the SYR-ATL leg. But yeah, they didn't add extra sections just to cancel them. I read somewhere (I think on syracuse.com) that one of the extra sections would be a 757-300, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've only found an A320 on Friday and an MD-88 on Tuesday.

when did they add the 737 to the 6am flight? it's been an md88 for awhile, but it looks like the 737 is a staple everyday now.

That was in the last month or two that they switched the RON over to a 738. I was surprised when I saw that too since mainline on ATL-SYR has been on the MD-88 for years. The A319 has been making an appearance here and there too lately on the midday flight. Pretty interesting to see the 737-800 though since there will be days when the ship that operates that flight will have AVOD.

That was in the last month or two that they switched the RON over to a 738. I was surprised when I saw that too since mainline on ATL-SYR has been on the MD-88 for years. The A319 has been making an appearance here and there too lately on the midday flight. Pretty interesting to see the 737-800 though since there will be days when the ship that operates that flight will have AVOD.

Nice. I was just happy to have AVOD on my flight home from DC at 7am on Sunday. Helped out the hangover to be able to mindlessly watch sportscenter.

did you count the seats on delta.com or something?