who had the more surprising year, Nassib or Sunseri? | Syracusefan.com

who had the more surprising year, Nassib or Sunseri?

Millhouse

Living Legend
I suppose the answer for most people is sunseri. I am shocked by Nassib's year and even I'm not sure if it's as surprising as Sunseri.

If you would've told me that sunseri would have a 151 rating against BCS teams, I would've expected Pitt to have a much better year. Not his fault.

The QBing is much better this year. Heck Gary Nova had a pretty good year (140 rating)

Nova Nassib Bridgewater and Sunseri threw a lot of passes for very few INT.

Nassib went from 118 against conference last year to 143. I would've been thrilled with 130. Sunseri went from 128 to 150. Very similar leaps.

BJ Daniels finishes up with a 107 rating in conference. USF fans must've started out so excited about him and now they must be so happy to move on. I can't think of anyone who teased a fan base so much early on that was so disappointing over a 15 year college career

I suppose the answer for most people is sunseri. I am shocked by Nassib's year and even I'm not sure if it's as surprising as Sunseri.

If you would've told me that sunseri would have a 151 rating against BCS teams, I would've expected Pitt to have a much better year. Not his fault.

The QBing is much better this year. Heck Gary Nova had a pretty good year (140 rating)

Nova Nassib Bridgewater and Sunseri threw a lot of passes for very few INT.

Nassib went from 118 against conference last year to 143. I would've been thrilled with 130. Sunseri went from 128 to 150. Very similar leaps.

BJ Daniels finishes up with a 107 rating in conference. USF fans must've started out so excited about him and now they must be so happy to move on. I can't think of anyone who teased a fan base so much early on that was so disappointing over a 15 year college career

I've seen Nova quite a bit ... to state that his rating is 140 tells me the system is flawed ... good lord other then what I saw against Arkansas he has been pedestrian at best ... their offense is awful.

Nova completed passes, but so many of his throws were awful it does make you wonder what part of the system works for him.. I have to think if you are only going to make a few throws count, make them long and for scores. but the system has no way to look at how many throws are bad, or how many poor throws get caught, or how many good throws get intercepted.

Nova completed passes, but so many of his throws were awful it does make you wonder what part of the system works for him.. I have to think if you are only going to make a few throws count, make them long and for scores. but the system has no way to look at how many throws are bad, or how many poor throws get caught, or how many good throws get intercepted.

or dropped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom