Who is going to Providence next week? | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to Providence next week?

Eric15

Living Legend
This will be my first time at the Dunkin Donuts Center - was able to parlay this game with a perfectly scheduled work trip to Providence. We're in Section 128 Row G, anyone close by?

Also, my friend who is meeting me for the game says that Caserta's in Federal Hill in Providence is the best pizza he's ever had in his life. Can anyone testify to this?

I have never made the trip but I heard that his is a good city to visit and watch a game in.

This will be my first time at the Dunkin Donuts Center - was able to parlay this game with a perfectly scheduled work trip to Providence. We're in Section 128 Row G, anyone close by?

Also, my friend who is meeting me for the game says that Caserta's in Federal Hill in Providence is the best pizza he's ever had in his life. Can anyone testify to this?
You can't go wrong with Italian in Providence.

Anything on Federal Hill is good for Italian. If you havent booked your hotel yet try to stay at the Hilton, which is literally next door to the arena. Usually a lot of Cuse fans at Trinity right across from the DD Center for beers. I had to sell my tickets because apparently being drunk an hour and half from home is a bad idea within a week of your wife's due date. Go Figure!

Caserta's is the real deal... Pretty simple selections but what they make comes out really good. I'll be at the game with 5 others, we will be per-gaming at either Bar Louie or ReRa's (Irish bar).

Good venue for a game, fans get into it, pretty good seats as long as you are not up high behind the baskets, they sell beer and the Cuse always wins. It's too bad that this will be their last visit as its a better environment than BC and we will be stuck taking over small Conte forum, with no beer, no parking, no fans, not many bars/restaurants near by but the same result... a W.

Go Cuse!

In. Hard to go wrong with pretty much any of the restaurants in the Fed Hill area (Broadway/Atwells Ave.).

Recently relocated from VA to Prov. Will be attending with 2 of my sons. The Westin is a better hotel and also right next to the Dunkin D Center

I've attended most SU day games at the Dunk, but night games are no fun to drive home from so I will miss this one. The Dunk is a good arena for watching a game. Also, lots of watering holes nearby. I will miss playing in Providence.

I'll be there. Trying to hit as many spots as possible in the BE farewell tour.

Anything on Federal Hill is good for Italian. If you havent booked your hotel yet try to stay at the Hilton, which is literally next door to the arena. Usually a lot of Cuse fans at Trinity right across from the DD Center for beers. I had to sell my tickets because apparently being drunk an hour and half from home is a bad idea within a week of your wife's due date. Go Figure!

Says who?

I am. section 117.