Who is this guy? | Syracusefan.com

Who is this guy?

SWC75

Bored Historian
Drew Allen's press conference statement yesterday that there was a lack of communication with his receivers but that it was "fixable" gave me a flashback to this article I read some years back in Sports Illustrated:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1116101/3/index.htm

What interested me was that Johnny Unitas's reaction to his disastrous first start wasn't to be a crybaby. it was analytical: here's what's wrong and here's what we need to do to fix it. I think that's a good sign. Am I saying Drew Allen is Johnny Unitas? Of course not. But with this attitude he has a better chance to be a good quarterback for us than if he was shell-shocked.

The final play seemed to be the best example of this. Allen looked perplexed as to why Kobena was running a streak in that situation. Let's hope that Allen/Hunt and the receivers are watching film and talking about what they were seeing out there so this team can move forward.

We all were spoiled last year because Sales and Lemon would run to the marker and Nassib knew where they would be before they came out of their break.