Who is this Jalen kid? | Syracusefan.com

Who is this Jalen kid?

GooseMutt

All Conference
What can he really deliver? He’s a New York City kid that dominated New Jersey basketball. Where first asked about his potential choice of number between 0 and number 5, he said he was considering 0 because that’s the number of people that can cover him. His confidence is through the roof.

He’s fast, really fast. He’s got high court iq. He’s fearless. He wants the ball. Now. He looks like he wants to lead.

This kid may be the real deal I’m beginning to believe. He’s got that “it”thing going.

What can he really deliver? He’s a New York City kid that dominated New Jersey basketball. Where first asked about his potential choice of number between 0 and number 5, he said he was considering 0 because that’s the number of people that can cover him. His confidence is through the roof.

He’s fast, really fast. He’s got high court iq. He’s fearless. He wants the ball. Now. He looks like he wants to lead.

This kid may be the real deal I’m beginning to believe. He’s got that “it”thing going.
He just got picked 4 times by a guard from Moorhead st. I have hopes for him but let's not too crazy just yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom