Who is your favorite player? | Syracusefan.com

Who is your favorite player?

Shark58

BANNED
I just put on the replay of the FSU game for my kid to watch and he asked me who mine was

I asked him this year or all time? He said both.

Mine are Mal and an honest toss up between Pearl, Melo, DC1, GMac, Andy and Sweet E Moten

yours?

Richardson and JB, but picking an all time favorite is like picking a favorite child. You love them all, its hard to pick one over others.

Douglas, Pearl, Wallace, Coleman, GMac, Melo, Bouie, Orr, Rautins I & Rautins II, Addison, Santifer, Christmas, Hakim, Dave Johnson, Owens, Otis, Arinze, Wes.... and the list goes on and on

This year probably G with Mal coming in a close second.

All time Wallace for what he meant to the program through its first probation along with his unbelievable senior year. Warrick probably the second favorite. The Condor!!!!

This year? G. We're going to go as far as he takes us.

All time? John Wallace helped resurrect the program. Never was a star quality player so desperately needed, especially when he could easily have gone elsewhere.

This year's team -- tough call, this is a likeable bunch. Maybe Roberson or Coleman. Or G. Or Cooney. Or Lydon. Or Mali. Or Frank. Really like this team.

All time: Sherman Douglas

Top five in program history [in order]:
  1. Sherman Douglas
  2. Derrick Coleman
  3. John Wallace
  4. CJ Fair
  5. Jason Hart of Andy Rautins [toss up]

Left a ton of players off of that list who belong in the discussion--too many to list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom