Who ISN'T making this game | Syracusefan.com

Who ISN'T making this game

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
And will be joining me in the chat room, slamming drinks and cheering equally as loud as if you were at the Dome?

I'm upset I'm missing this game, due to a few circumstances I'll be at the Louisville game instead, but man am I sad I'll miss this :noidea:

Regardless where I am watching, LGO!

Stuck in the Midwest. I'll be in Milwaukee on Monday though.

Chatroom is definitely where I will be - got stuck working tonight and tomorrow morning.

Stuck on call this weekend, so couchin' it.

I'll be at the bar. So no chatroom for this guy.

I went through all 85 pages of the chat from last game lol. It was gold.

And will be joining me in the chat room, slamming drinks and cheering equally as loud as if you were at the Dome?

I'm upset I'm missing this game, due to a few circumstances I'll be at the Louisville game instead, but man am I sad I'll miss this :noidea:

Regardless where I am watching, LGO!

Was coming up with my son until my daughter made the All-star team for hoops and the game is...that is right, you guessed it, 4 PM on Saturday...

Thank God for DVRs.

And it will be the one of the few days of the year I wear no 'Cuse attire so nobody ruins it for me...

Was coming up with my son until my daughter made the All-star team for hoops and the game is...that is right, you guessed it, 4 PM on Saturday...

Thank God for DVRs.

And it will be the one of the few days of the year I wear no 'Cuse attire so nobody ruins it for me...

You've got a better excuse then most of us. Congrats to your daughter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom