Who plays pg next year? | Syracusefan.com

Who plays pg next year?

SBU72

All Conference
If a "true" pg is not brought in, and Red has to go with the present roster, who plays the point?

If a "true" pg is not brought in, and Red has to go with the present roster, who plays the point?
JJ or Chance but I still think a PG is brought in.

JJ or Chance but I still think a PG is brought in.

Agreed. If [and "if" is the operative term] we don't bring in a lead guard portal transfer, I'd expect JJ and Choppa to be the backcourt.

Floated this possibility as something to watch a couple of weeks ago, and it's what I've feared.

Even if we DO bring in somebody, they've got to be better than Moore to play, and keep JJ at the 2.

i think j.j. starling will actually play better without mintz crowding him. we still need a shooter at the two.

If we can’t get a pg in the portal, then the program is waiving the white flag and we should all make a serious effort at reducing our caring level to match that of the university. Don’t think that’s the case though.

Under this hypo and assuming everyone is healthy, I would say starting backcourt is Chance and JJ, and they run pg by committee but with Chance taking more duties than JJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom